Type: Community Starter Workshop
Location: Damsang Guest House, Pedong
Trainer: Roshni Rai
*Ecobrick Starter Workshop*
Venue – Damsang Guest House, Pedong, Kalimpong, West Bengal.
Date – 21st August, 2021
Time: 10am to 2pm.
GEA (Global Ecobrick Alliance) Certified Ecobrick Trainer- Roshni Rai .
Support by – Certified Ecobrickers-
1) Lalita Gurung and
● The presentation on Plastic, the biosphere & ecobricks was presented with examples, it was an extremely interactive session with mutual learning for every one involved.
● Guided ecobricking was done for five participants.
●Home cooked lunch was arranged according to GEA workshop guidelines.
● 6 ecobricks were made from the segregated plastics, which was collected on 15th August, 2021, which is an Independence Day of India.
● GoBrik account was created and ecobricks were logged by 5 participants.
● Ecobricker certificates were presented to all 5 participants for making their 1st quality ecobrick as per GEA standards.
Following are the GEA certified ecobrickers from today’s workshop:
1) Nigam Sharma
2) Prajita Rai
3) Bernard Thapa
4) Anushka Chhetri and
5) Aarika Thapa
In total, we saved 700 grams of plastics from going into the biosphere.
On 15th Aug every year, we celebrate Independence day in India. This year, due to pandemic, there were not much celebration, hence the Ecobrickers in Pedong decided to o for plogging. Twenty four participants, participated for plogging on Independence Day. All the collected plastics we’re washed and taken home by the participants for drying. For the Ecobricks Starter Workshop today, we had only five participants.
Using all the collected plastics from the Independence Day, we could conduct workshop for five participants today.
View this Training on Ecobricks.org
Learn more about our Trainings at www.Ecobricks.org/trainings
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved