Type: Community Starter Workshop
Location: Pedong, Kalimpong, West Bengal
Trainer: Ashim Khawas
*Ecobrick Starter Workshop*
Venue – Damsang Guest House, Pedong, Kalimpong, West Bengal.
Date – 21st February, 2021
Time: 9:30am to 4pm.
GEA (Global Ecobrick Alliance) Certified Ecobrick Trainers- Ashim Khawas, Roshni Rai and Penemit Lepcha.
Support by – Certified Ecobrickers-
1) Reha Thapa
2) Ritika Rai
3) Saurav subba
4) Aakash Ghimiray
5) Lalita Gurung
6) Apsana Tamang
7) Gracy Rai
● The presentation on Plastic, the biosphere & ecobricks was presented by the trainers with beautiful examples, it was an extremely interactive session with mutual learning for every one involved.
● Guided ecobricking was done for 18 participants, who were guided by GEA trainer & trained Ecobricker.
●Home cooked lunch was arranged according to GEA workshop guidelines.
● 18 ecobricks were made from the household segregated plastics .
● GoBrik account was created and ecobricks were logged by 18 participants.
● Ecobrick module made – Hexagon Milstein Module
● Ecobricker certificates were presented to all 18 participants for making their 1st quality ecobrick as per GEA standards.
Following are the GEA certified ecobrickers from today’s workshop:
1) Yanchana Sharma -135g
2) Diya Thapa – 137g
3) Bhiba Kumari Sharma -137g
4) Reeta Alley Bhujel- 148g
5) Prisca Phippn-141g
6) Rebecca Rai-175g
7) Oliva Rai-144g
8) Ethan Lepcha-144g
9) Kamlesh Rai -151g
10) Niyanta Rai -125g
11) Pritika Pradhan -146g
12) Anish Rai -137g
13) Chedup Tamang -144g
14) Keshab Khattri-137g
15) Passang Tamang -149g
16) Kelsang Bhutia -139g
17) Oshan Niroula- 128g
18) Siddhart Chetri-123g
In total, we saved 2kg 538 grams of plastics from going into the biosphere.
View this Training on Ecobricks.org
Learn more about our Trainings at www.Ecobricks.org/trainings
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved