Type: Community Starter Workshop
Trainer: Roshni Rai
Ecobrick Starter Workshop
Venue – Damsang Guest House, Pedong, Kalimpong Dist, West Bengal, India.
Date – 10th February January, 2021
Time: 5pm to 9:30pm.
GEA (Global Ecobrick Alliance) Certified Ecobrick Trainers- Ashim Khawas & Roshni Rai.
● Today was the monthly meeting of team Run with Roshni. After the team meeting nine members stayed back to attend the Ecobrick Starter Workshop, which was conduced in the evening for the first time in India.
● The presentation on Plastic, the biosphere & ecobricks was presented by GEA certified trainer Ashim Khawas with beautiful examples, it was an extremely interactive session with mutual learning for every one involved.
● Guided ecobricking was done for the participants by the trainers.
●Home cooked dinner was arranged according to GEA workshop guidelines.
● GoBrik account was created and ecobricks were logged by each participants.
● Nine ecobricks were made from the household segregated plastics .
● Sample Hexagonal ecobrick module was shown to the participants.
● Ecobricker certificates were presented to the participants for making their 1st quality ecobrick as per GEA standards.
Following are the names of the participants in today’s workshop along with their ecobrick weight in 250 ml Sting Bottle:
1. Anita Bhutia 119gm
2.Dilip Subba 143gm
3.Ramesh Tamang 156gm
4.Babita Acharya 146gm
5.Bandana Subba 139gm
6.Rakshanda Thapa 119gm
7.Runesh Tamang 143gm
8.Partrus Lepcha 134gm
In total, we saved 1kg 247 grams of plastics from going into the biosphere by making 9 ecobricks today.
View this Training on Ecobricks.org
Learn more about our Trainings at www.Ecobricks.org/trainings
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved