Septiyana Yana just ecobricked 233 g of plastic in Gianyar, Indonesia. Septiyana used a 600ml bottle to pack 233 g of business plastic into a Normal Ecobrick. It is their number 3 ecobrick. Based in Bali, their community Ubud raw chocolate, is working hard to keep plastic out of the biosphere in Indonesia.
The ecobrick has a density of 0.39g/ml and represents 0.72kg CO2 Kg of sequestered C02. The ecobrick is permanently marked with Serial Number 76345 and on 04/15/2020 was automatically added to the validation queue. You can check the ecobricks full information and authentication status at any time by looking it up on GoBrik.
“Ecobrick untuk bumi”
Sign up and get going on GoBrik yourself! Together we can pack tons of plastic and build our greenest visions.
- Click here to launch GoBrik
- View this ecobrick on Ecobricks.org
- Learn more about Ecobricks at www.Ecobricks.org/what
- Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
- Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved
tags: Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia