Hadi Kesuma just ecobricked 560 g of plastic in Kota Tanjungpinang, Indonesia. Hadi used a 1500ml bottle to pack 560 g of gathered litter plastic into a Normal Ecobrick. It is his number 3 ecobrick. Based in Kepulauan Riau, his community Bank Sampah KEPRI Tanjung Pinang, is working hard to keep plastic out of the biosphere in Indonesia.
The ecobrick has a density of 0.37g/ml and represents 1.74kg CO2 Kg of sequestered C02. The ecobrick is permanently marked with Serial Number 75513 and on 04/05/2020 was automatically added to the validation queue. You can check the ecobricks full information and authentication status at any time by looking it up on GoBrik.
“Save our earth”
Sign up and get going on GoBrik yourself! Together we can pack tons of plastic and build our greenest visions.
- Click here to launch GoBrik
- View this ecobrick on Ecobricks.org
- Learn more about Ecobricks at www.Ecobricks.org/what
- Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
- Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved
tags: Kota Tanjungpinang, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia