Budi Purwanto just ecobricked 201 g of plastic in Kota Pekalongan, Indonesia. Budi used a 600ml bottle to pack 201 g of home plastic into a Normal Ecobrick. It is his number 81 ecobrick. Based in Jawa Tengah, his community SMP NEGERI 10 PEKALONGAN, is working hard to keep plastic out of the biosphere in Indonesia.
The ecobrick has a density of 0.34g/ml and represents 0.62kg CO2 Kg of sequestered C02. The ecobrick is permanently marked with Serial Number 75243 and on 04/01/2020 was automatically added to the validation queue. You can check the ecobricks full information and authentication status at any time by looking it up on GoBrik.
“#tinggaldirumah tetap membuat ecobrik ”
Sign up and get going on GoBrik yourself! Together we can pack tons of plastic and build our greenest visions.
- Click here to launch GoBrik
- View this ecobrick on Ecobricks.org
- Learn more about Ecobricks at www.Ecobricks.org/what
- Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
- Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved
tags: Kota Pekalongan, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia