Type: Community Starter Workshop
Location: Cebemo Hall, St. George’s School, Pedong, Kalimpong, West Bengal
Trainer: Roshni Rai
Ecobrick – Community Starter Workshop
Venue: Cebemo Hall, St. George’s HS School, Pedong, Dist Kalimpong, West Bengal.
Time: 10:30 am – 3:30pm.
GEA (Global Ecobrick Alliance) Certified Ecobrick Trainer: Ashim Khawas & Roshni Rai
1) Aaman Rai
2) Gracy Rai and
3) Somika Rai
This workshop is a follow up of the program held on 4th April,2022 led by Lagu Foundation in collaboration with Ecobricks Kalimpong where plogging of plastics, brand auditing and cleaning of plastics were done with 18 (eighteen) students of St. George’s School, Pedong
● The presentation on Plastic, the biosphere & ecobricks was presented with examples, it was an extremely interactive session with mutual learning for everyone involved.
● Guided ecobricking was done for all participants but due to the shortage of the bottle only 66 participants could make the ecobricks.
● MidDay meal team of St.George’s School cooked lunch according to GEA workshop guidelines for the students.
● 66 ecobricks were made from the segregated plastics.
● Ecobricker certificates will be presented to all participants next week for making their 1st quality ecobrick as per GEA standards.
● Triangular Circular module was made with 19 ecobricks
● Total number of participants – 81 students from St. George’s HS School and 5 students from Tender Buds Academy, Pedong.
● In total, we saved 7kg 121 grams of plastics from going into the biosphere.
Special thanks to Ashok Tamang Sir for being with us for whole day. Thank you Tshering Denka Miss for providing us the lunch cooked by the MidDay Meal team. Thank you Fr. Francis Crasta, Principal of St. George’s School for providing us all kind of support for our project.
View this Training on Ecobricks.org
Learn more about our Trainings at www.Ecobricks.org/trainings
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved