Type: Community Starter Workshop
Trainer: Ashim Khawas
Ecobrick – Community Starter Workshop
Venue: Kalimpong Municipality Conference Hall, Kalimpong, West Bengal.
Time: 11:30 am – 4:00pm.
GEA (Global Ecobrick Alliance) Certified Ecobrick Trainer: Ashim Khawas & Roshni Rai
1) Pranay Sharma
2) Satish Pokhrel
3) Ritika Rai
This workshop is a follow up of the program held on 6th March, 2022 led by Lagu Foundation in collaboration with Ecobricks Kalimpong where plogging of plastics, brand auditing and cleaning of plastics were done with an involvement of Kalimpong Municipality officials and locals of 12th MIle, kalimpong.
● The presentation on Plastic, the biosphere & ecobricks was presented with examples, it was an extremely interactive session with mutual learning for everyone involved.
● Guided ecobricking was done for all participants.
● Home cooked lunch was arranged according to GEA workshop guidelines.
● 19 ecobricks were made from the segregated plastics.
● Ecobricker certificates were presented to all participants for making their 1st quality ecobrick as per GEA standards.
● Triangular ecobrick module was made out of 12 ecobricks & Circular module made of 7 ecobricks
● Total number of participants – 19
● In total, we saved 2kg of plastics from going into the biosphere.
Special thanks to Mr. Rabi Pradhan, the Chairman of Kalimpong Municipality for providing us all kind of support for our project.
View this Training on Ecobricks.org
Learn more about our Trainings at www.Ecobricks.org/trainings
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved