Type: Community Starter Workshop
Location: St. Anthony’s School Hall, Mirik Algarah, Kalimpong, West Bengal.
Trainer: Ashim Khawas
● The presentation on Plastic, the biosphere & ecobricks was presented with examples, it was an extremely interactive session with mutual learning for every one involved. Presentation was done with the help of printed banners because in Pedong, electricity connection is not reliable and its difficult to do it through projector.
● Guided ecobricking was done for twelve participants.
●Home cooked lunch was arranged according to GEA workshop guidelines.
● 14 ecobricks were made from the segregated plastics.
● All Ecobrick were uploaded to gobrik app for authentication
● Ecobricker certificates were presented to all participants for making their 1st quality ecobrick as per GEA standards.
● Triangular ecobrick module was made out of 12 ecobricks
Total number of participants – 27
Special thanks to Hyden Hall (Human Development Through Love & Service) of Algarah mirik for logistic support and bringing people from SHG groups and various samaj of that region.
In total, we saved 1331 grams of plastics from going into the biosphere.
View this Training on Ecobricks.org
Learn more about our Trainings at www.Ecobricks.org/trainings
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ecobricks.org
Follow us on instagram at www.instagram.com/ecobricks.plastic.solved