Ecobrick Questions & Answers

Who uses these?  

RSS

Sarah Allom
 Sarah Allom
(@Sarah Allom)
26/10/2018 10:08 am  

Hi

I saw some information about reconciling on Facebook and as I'm really concerned about waste plastic it seemed a viable alternative. My main concern is I am not sure, in the UK, who uses these for construction.

We live in a rural part of the home counties and I cannot believe with all the planning laws and recent concerns about combustible building materials, that we would be allowed to build using Ecobricks.

Would we make them and ship them to others? What's the plan?

Thanks

Sarah

ReplyQuote
Sandyfeet
(@sandyfeet)
Member Admin
11/01/2019 12:54 pm  

Hi Sarah

Ecobricks are ideally used for indoor furniture (benches, tables, stools, even rocking chairs) and small outdoor constructions such as raised vegetable beds and park benches etc. You do not need any plans or approval to use them in your own home and garden! ) If you want to connect with other ecobrickers near you (who may be looking for bricks for their projects) we recommend you start a free account on our app www.gobrik.com where you can also log your bricks and help us keep track of how much plastic is being kept out of the biosphere. You will find other ecobrickers who may be looking for ecobricks here: https://gobrik.knack.com/099#com-exchange/   You can read more about dropping off your ecobricks here: www.ecobricks.org/dropoff. We look forward to seeing what you do with your ecobricks!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Share:

Frequently Asked Questions about Ecobricks.

Working

Please Login or Register