Ecobrick Questions & Answers
Hi, I have started making my ecobricks with bottles of 1 litres and keep getting them rejected because of the weight. Please could you tell me the right weight they should be for future reference????? I have four more plastic bottles this size to fill with my plastic, and don't want them to be rejected again.
Great to hear that you are making ecobricks! The minimum density is 0.33g/ml so your 1L bottles need to weigh at least 330g. Cutting your plastic into smaller pieces and alternating between soft and firmer plastics will help you get more into your bottle.
Keep up the good work!
Leave a reply
Frequently Asked Questions about Ecobricks.
- What is an ecobrick? /what
- How to make an ecobrick? /how
- Why make ecobricks? /why
- Who are you guys? /about
- Where can I drop my ecobricks? /dropoff
- What is Cradle-to-Cradle design? /cradle
- What can you make with ecobricks? /build
- What are Ecobric Modules?/modules
- How to make an ecobrick bench? /earth
- How to make ecobrick Lego? /dms
- What about beach and ocean plastic? /oceanecobrick
- How to connect with the movement? /movement
- How to get trained to teach ecobricks? /trainings
- What is the PTR? /ptr
- What can companies do? /catalyst
- The Dangers of Plastic /poison
- How to do a story on ecobricks /media
- How to contribute /contribute
- How to view Gobrik Flow /flow
- How to contact us /contact
- How to sign up for an account /start