Ecobrick Questions & Answers
How to become a member
Dear Ecobrick family,
Myself and a few volunteers would like to become part of the Ecobrick family.
We are not only interested in becoming permanent members but we also want to start an exchange station in JHB.
Please can you provide feedback on how to register as a member and where we can start with the exchange station .
Hi there Bianca,
Sorry for the delay replying! Our team has been taking it easy over the holidays and... well, super busy!
That said, the first place to start to join the ecobrick movement is in your own home with your own plastic. Start packing away! 🙂
Next, you're welcome to signup for an account on our platform here:
Then, if you want to go to the next level, we suggest you check out our courses:
There you can join our online trainer program and our network and community of trainers!
Trainers can then join our core team and help us out on the local, national, and global level.
Hope that helps,
Leave a reply
Frequently Asked Questions about Ecobricks.
- What is an ecobrick? /what
- How to make an ecobrick? /how
- Why make ecobricks? /why
- Who are you guys? /about
- Where can I drop my ecobricks? /dropoff
- What is Cradle-to-Cradle design? /cradle
- What can you make with ecobricks? /build
- What are Ecobric Modules?/modules
- How to make an ecobrick bench? /earth
- How to make ecobrick Lego? /dms
- What about beach and ocean plastic? /oceanecobrick
- How to connect with the movement? /movement
- How to get trained to teach ecobricks? /trainings
- What is the PTR? /ptr
- What can companies do? /catalyst
- The Dangers of Plastic /poison
- How to do a story on ecobricks /media
- How to contribute /contribute
- How to view Gobrik Flow /flow
- How to contact us /contact
- How to sign up for an account /start